K-9 CARE MONTANA KAROKE & AUCTION BENEFIT
Froggie’s Bar & Grill in Valier will be hosting the 2nd Annual K-9 Care Montana KAROKE & AUCTION BENEFIT on Saturday evening, July 19, 2014.
The evening begins with a spaghetti dinner, by donation, a live auction by Jim Lyons, and music following. Some of the auction items we have so far are:
– A Limited Edition Russell Wilson #3 Laser Printed autographed football from the Super Bowl Champions, Seattle Seahawks
– Original oil paintings by local artists Athena Mosxana and Larry Case
– A gift certificate from Christieans Meats
– Items from All Season Heating and Air
– Gift baskets from several businesses.
Auction items are still coming in.
The recipient from last years benefit, Wade Ingraham, from Helena, a 4 time Iraq and Afganistan veteran, and his dog, Saphire, will also be in attendance. Wade suffers from PTSD, and Saphire has been so much help to him in this past year to just deal with day to day life.
The dogs that are used are raised and trained in Phillipsburg, MT by David Riggs, from K9 Care, Mt. He also trains dogs for autistic children. Check out his web site.. it’s awesome. Donations are also tax deductible.
For more information about K9 Care Montana, visit their website or Facebook page.