Each year, the City of Shelby, maintains a Recreation Pass Fund for the children of Shelby, & this year is no exception. The "fund" provides financial assistance to those kids who can't afford swimming pool passes. If you'd like to contribute to the fund, please contact city hall or 434 5222. You can also send your donation to the City of Shelby Recreating Pass Fund at 112 1st Street South, Shelby, MT 59474. Let's all "take the plunge & pull together to make sure EVERY child has the opportunity to enjoy a real summer of FUN & exercise at our Shelby Swimming Pool.

More From K96 FM