Sleep Deprivation, A Growing Problem
Sleep, who needs it? Well, everyone!
I didn’t get any sleep last night so I thought I would find some hints for good sleep for everyone to enjoy.
1. Avoid Coffee, chocolate or wine in the evening.
2. Don’t eat dinner right before bed.
3. Go to bed happy…resolve partner issues before going to bed.
4. Meditate before you go to bed.
5. Go to the toilet before bed….even if you don’t think you have to go.
6. Leave a window open.
7. Take a warm bath.
8. Drink tea or warm milk.
9. Listen to music or audio.
10. If all else fails…see a doctor.