We received word this morning (Thursday), from the good folks down in Teton County (home of Jim "Grizzly Sports/Grizzly Auto" Anderson), that Teton County is requiring Teton County residents to purchase a burn permit BEFORE they do any "open burning". About the only things Grizzly Jim is "burned up" about are the Greenie Liberals! Teton County is utilizing the Montana State web based burn permit system. The bottom line here is: get your burn permits & BE CAREFUL! Learn to burn.