10 Silly Ways Brad Pitt Can Pass the Time When He Retires from Acting
Brad Pitt raised eyebrows earlier this week when he said that he’d like to stop acting when he turns 50 in three years so he can do other things with his time. What exactly would those other things be, though? Glad you asked. We have some suggestions.
1. Spend a day talking about how this was a good idea before the six kids running around his house make him realize he needs to get cracking on another ‘Oceans’ movie.
2. Convince Keanu Reeves that he should also retire from acting.
3. Get back in touch with that Jennifer Aniston. Like the rest of us, you just never hear about what she’s up to anymore.
4. Find a hairstyle and stick with it.
5. Make sure he doesn’t change his mind. He does not want to turn into the Brett Favre of Hollywood.
6. Find out where truTV is on his cable system. Figuring out who killed Kennedy isn’t this tough.
7. Take an afternoon to round up all the kids he has with Angelina Jolie and count just how far behind the Duggars they are.
8. Sit through ‘Troy.’ We dare him.
9. Get a part-time job as a Walmart greeter. A week into his tenure, the store’s manager can borrow a line from Pitt’s Aldo Raine in ‘Inglourious Basterds’: “Business is a-boomin.”
10. Follow the paparazzi. Let’s see if they like it when a star stalks them.